native american outreach
Def-i and Anderson created motivational programs geared to the Native American youth. With the many hardships and struggles the Native American people go through, DDAT decided to partake in many Native American benefits and developed a special outreach program for the youth.
DDAT's program is self driven and self funded - this allows DDAT to fully control the content and quality of the presentations and workshops as well as giving DDAT 100% control of where raised funds go to ensure that donations go where they are needed.
“The ultimate goal is to plant musical seeds in our youth's heart. It is the greatest feeling in the world when children are inspired by music and when they continue to be successful. Music saves us all!”
To promote student growth and development, with regard to both personal characteristics and interpersonal competencies. DDAT enables students to benefit from and maximize their educational experience.
Through DDAT's topics, persons may come to appreciate the uniqueness of their personalities and discover new ways to develop their artistic potential. Students make personal progress through DDAT workshops and private lessons. We accomplish our mission by providing professional outreach and educational services and by fostering collaborative relationships across the Navajo Nation.
- A place where your voice will be heard.
- Topics to all backgrounds, ages, and walks of life.
- Our skills and expertise through experiences, discussion and outreach.
- Strengths and challenges of students
- Enhanced life skills
- Students' well-being
- Self-care and balance
- Flexibility and creativity
- Integrity in all actions
- Native American Fusion Music - DDAT
- Music is Medicine - prevention
- Chord Changes - life changes
- Follow your Dreams - motivational
- Accomplish your Goals - self evaluation
- The Development of Native American Music
Proceeds help provide program with supplies such as paper, dry erase markers,
printing expenses, graphs and charts.
Thank you for supporting our Native American Youth!